Return to Columbus Pride Home Page
Welcome to Stonewall Columbus Pride 2013 Vendor and Parade Registration!
The 2013 Stonewall Columbus Pride online Vendor registration is now CLOSED.
We are also no longer accepting applications by mail/fax/email.
If you have already registered via our online registration, you may enter your login information and check or modify your order, if necessary.
PARADE Registration is now CLOSED
Thank you all for your continued support of Stonewall Columbus Pride!
Register here for:
Commercial & Non-Profit Vendor Booths
Parade Floats, Vehicles and Walking Groups
Don't want to register online?
You may print your registration form
and return it to us with your payment.
Download and print the Registration Form here
Please read the information below before you register !
2013 Festival Dates
Friday, June 21, 2013 from 4 pm – 11 pm
Saturday, June 22, 2013 from 11 am – 8 pm
2013 Parade Date
Saturday, June 22, 2013 – Step-off at Noon
Lineup Times and Information To be Announced
Vendor Registration Deadline - Monday, June 10, 2013 5PM
Parade Registration Deadline - Friday, June 14, 2013 5PM
- Booth prices include both Friday and Saturday. Vendors may choose to attend both days or 1 day, however, single day pricing is not available.
- Alcoholic Beverages can only be provided by the Official Beverage Sponsors for the Pride Festival. No other participants may promote, distribute, advertise or sell any alcoholic product at this event.
- All vendors are permitted to sell water at the Festival HOWEVER, vendors must sell water for a minimum of $2.00 per bottle. No water may be given away!
In order to allow for swift and efficient evacuation of a crowd should unexpected events or sudden inclement weather occur, Stonewall Columbus will not permit live animals in the Pride Parade, walking or riding. nor in the Festival Booths.
Frightened animals could be potentially detrimental to the safety of all participants and spectators, to emergency efforts and also to the welfare of the animals themselves. While we cannot prevent participants and spectators from bringing their pets to a public park, we strongly discourage their presence at the Festival.
- No Electricity is available at the Park. You must bring a generator if you require power! Water hookups are available for Food vendors only.
- Tents, tables and chairs are available for rent from Stonewall Columbus or you may bring your own.
- If a larger space than you request is used or needed you will be charged for an additional space.
- Food Booth A Vendors are required to pay a $250 refundable deposit. The deposit is refundable subject to verification of a clean booth space after the Festival by a Stonewall Representative and a City of Columbus Representative. Refunds will not be given for Food Booth areas left with trash, grease or other food & beverage prep remnants.
- Stonewall Columbus has final determination over the placement of all booths and reserves the sole right to place booths on any location that it deems fit.
- Payment in full is due when you submit your registration form unless other arrangements have been approved in advance by Stonewall Columbus. Placement is only guaranteed when payment is received. No Post-Dated Checks will be accepted. Credit Card Payments will be charged when your registration form is submitted. Incomplete applications will be returned to you, hindering eligibility for available spaces.
- You will receive an email to confirm your registration
- Vendors must sell items from within their booth area - roaming the Festival grounds and selling items is forbidden.
- A late fee of 20% will be assessed after published deadlines!
Parade Float or Flatbed
- Any float or flatbed that is driven or pulled in the Pride Parade must be registered as a float/flatbed. Floats/flatbeds which are towed or pulled by another vehicle are considered one total combined Parade entry. Floats/flatbeds which are accompanied by walkers only need to register as a float/flatbed.
- Any passenger car, pickup truck, or van that is driven in the Pride Parade must be registered as a vehicle. Vehicles which are accompanied by walkers must be registered as a vehicle and a walking group.
Parade Walking Groups
- A Walking Fee is charged for Sponsored Groups marching in the Parade, with or without an accompanying vehicle. A Sponsored group is defined as any group that is affiliated with, sponsored by or promotes a government, religious, social, political or commercial interest.
Third Party Sponsorships and National Corporations/Franchises
Third Party Sponsorships and National Corporations/Franchises may not be sold, advertised, distributed or otherwise present at the event without the written consent of Stonewall Columbus.
Registration is currently closed.